An Individual Taxpayer Identification Number is a tax processing number issued by the IRS. The IRS issues to US Tax individuals who are required to have a U.S. taxpayer identification number but who do not have and are not eligible to obtain, a Social Security number (SSN).

If you live in abroad, and engaged with U.S. trade or Business, you might need an ITIN number for your personal tax returns, opening a bank account, getting merchant services, and even if building a credit score.

If you form a U.S. company, to get an ITIN very easy for you or your partners.